Search Issue Tracker
Empty Manage License window after the network loss
1. Launch and sign in to the Editor
2. Activate if needed
3. Navigate to Manage license window
4. Choose to activate Personal Edition
5. During activation loose network connection
6. On the Work offline window sign out from the account
7. Close Manage license window
8. Restore network connection
9. Wait few minutes before accessing Manage license dialog again
10. Observe empty window
I reproduced this issue twice out of 4 attempts.
Editor needs to be restarted to fix this empty window error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1