Search Issue Tracker
Empty Manage License window after the network loss
1. Launch and sign in to the Editor
2. Activate if needed
3. Navigate to Manage license window
4. Choose to activate Personal Edition
5. During activation loose network connection
6. On the Work offline window sign out from the account
7. Close Manage license window
8. Restore network connection
9. Wait few minutes before accessing Manage license dialog again
10. Observe empty window
I reproduced this issue twice out of 4 attempts.
Editor needs to be restarted to fix this empty window error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker