Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI] Emission tooltip is not taking Enlighten realtime GI state into account
Revealed by testing doc here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BDw650ioqzZ98KD8KDDi4TlDLKq7Nr-S3oQSjIOqx2M/edit
Mouse over the emission HDR color parameter in the material inspector.
Expected result: the tooltip should mention that realtime emission will light up other objects nearby.
Observed result: the tooltip explains that nearby objects aren't going to light up nearby objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"