Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI] Emission tooltip is not taking Enlighten realtime GI state into account
Revealed by testing doc here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BDw650ioqzZ98KD8KDDi4TlDLKq7Nr-S3oQSjIOqx2M/edit
Mouse over the emission HDR color parameter in the material inspector.
Expected result: the tooltip should mention that realtime emission will light up other objects nearby.
Observed result: the tooltip explains that nearby objects aren't going to light up nearby objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode