Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI] Emission tooltip is not taking Enlighten realtime GI state into account
Revealed by testing doc here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BDw650ioqzZ98KD8KDDi4TlDLKq7Nr-S3oQSjIOqx2M/edit
Mouse over the emission HDR color parameter in the material inspector.
Expected result: the tooltip should mention that realtime emission will light up other objects nearby.
Observed result: the tooltip explains that nearby objects aren't going to light up nearby objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats