Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI] Emission tooltip is not taking Enlighten realtime GI state into account
Revealed by testing doc here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BDw650ioqzZ98KD8KDDi4TlDLKq7Nr-S3oQSjIOqx2M/edit
Mouse over the emission HDR color parameter in the material inspector.
Expected result: the tooltip should mention that realtime emission will light up other objects nearby.
Observed result: the tooltip explains that nearby objects aren't going to light up nearby objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script