Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[Emission] Sub Emitters with rate over distance keep emitting after their parent particle has stopped moving due to a collision
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. Preview the particle system by selecting it in the hierarchy.
3. Observe how red sub emitter particles are still being spawned, even when their parent particles have stopped moving.
The over-distance emission sub emitters to not spawn when their parent particles are not moving.
- I've added a bit of gravity to visualize this easier; gravity on the sub emitter can be set to 0 and its sorting fudge to -10 to see them stationary
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0p5 as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message