Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Emission] Sub Emitters with rate over distance keep emitting after their parent particle has stopped moving due to a collision
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. Preview the particle system by selecting it in the hierarchy.
3. Observe how red sub emitter particles are still being spawned, even when their parent particles have stopped moving.
The over-distance emission sub emitters to not spawn when their parent particles are not moving.
- I've added a bit of gravity to visualize this easier; gravity on the sub emitter can be set to 0 and its sorting fudge to -10 to see them stationary
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0p5 as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration