Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Elements of large 2D / 3D arrays disappear when reordering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1353883.zip' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select the 'Test' GameObject
4. In the Inspector expand Array 2D > Element 0 > Row
5. Expand Element 1 > Row
6. Drag the Element 0 to the end of the Array 2D
Expected result: Elements of the Element 1 > Row are visible
Actual result: Elements of the Element 1 > Row disappear
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Cannot test with: 2019.4 (the NonReorderable attribute is not supported)
- The issue is reproducible when the Element 1 > Row array has at least 40 elements
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script