Search Issue Tracker
EditorWindow.GetWindow will open a window when running Unity in batchmode
1. Download the attached project "1259135.zip"
2. Download the attached PowerShell script "ReproduceBatchMode.ps1"
3. Open the PowerShell script and set proper paths for $UnityEditorPath and $ProjectPath
4. Run the script
Expected result: No Editor windows appear in batch mode
Actual result: An Editor window appears
Current behaviour is expected. Docs will be updated to clarify this.
Reproduces on: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object