Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
"EditorUtility.scriptCompilationFailed" not flagging Package compilation errors during Editor startup
1. Open "Samples.zip" project
2. Re-Open project
3. Run Editor Tests
Expected Result: Editor Tests don't run, because of compilation errors
Actual Result: Editor Tests run, despite there being compilation errors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a7
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.19f1
Reproduces if opened twice in one Major Release Cycle (e.g. 2019.1.0a14 to 2019.1.0a1 reproduces)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone