Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened event returns Scene object with some null properties
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened event can pass garbage data.zip"
2. Open "scene1" Scene
3. Reimport "scene1" Scene in the Project window
4. Click "Reload" in the dialog box that pops up
5. Look at the Console window
Expected result: Scene path is logged on sceneOpened event
Actual result: Scene path isn't logged on sceneOpened event
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.2.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0b1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio