Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
EditorSceneManager.SaveCurrentModifiedScenesIfUserWantsTo() returns 'true' when 'Don't Save' is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (TMPCrashBug)
2. Wait for a scene saving prompt to pop-up
3. Select 'Don't Save'
Expected result: the follow-up pop-up window shows that EditorSceneManager.SaveCurrentModifiedScenesIfUserWantsTo() returned 'false'
Actual result: the follow-up pop-up window shows that EditorSceneManager.SaveCurrentModifiedScenesIfUserWantsTo() returned 'true'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"