Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
EditorSceneManager.SaveCurrentModifiedScenesIfUserWantsTo() returns 'true' when 'Don't Save' is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (TMPCrashBug)
2. Wait for a scene saving prompt to pop-up
3. Select 'Don't Save'
Expected result: the follow-up pop-up window shows that EditorSceneManager.SaveCurrentModifiedScenesIfUserWantsTo() returned 'false'
Actual result: the follow-up pop-up window shows that EditorSceneManager.SaveCurrentModifiedScenesIfUserWantsTo() returned 'true'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included