Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
EditorSceneManager.SaveCurrentModifiedScenesIfUserWantsTo() returns 'true' when 'Don't Save' is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (TMPCrashBug)
2. Wait for a scene saving prompt to pop-up
3. Select 'Don't Save'
Expected result: the follow-up pop-up window shows that EditorSceneManager.SaveCurrentModifiedScenesIfUserWantsTo() returned 'false'
Actual result: the follow-up pop-up window shows that EditorSceneManager.SaveCurrentModifiedScenesIfUserWantsTo() returned 'true'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine