Search Issue Tracker
EditorGUIUtility.GetBuiltinSkin always returns the Light skin even when the Dark skin is being used
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- create a new "Editor" folder and move the script into the folder
- open GetBuiltinSkin from Window and notice that the GetBuiltinSkin section uses the Light skin
Regression from 3.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered