Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Enum is named EditorSkin.Inspector and EditorSkin.Scene, and that it should be EditorSkin.Light and EditorSkin.Dark
The behavior in all previous versions of Unity (returning the currently active skin) was an error. The actual problem is that the enum is named EditorSkin.Inspector and EditorSkin.Scene, and that it should be EditorSkin.Light and EditorSkin.Dark, or something along those lines.
In short, although the behavior has *changed* in 4.3, it seems as though
the new behavior is in fact expected, but the enum needs to renamed at some point for better clarity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules