Search Issue Tracker
EditorGUILayout Popup control does not handle options arrays with duplicate entries
- Open attached "EditorGUILayout.unitypackage" and launch "test" scene
- In the top menu bar, go to "Test" and open the "popup Test" window
- Observe that no matter what index your are selecting on the window, only one "test" item is displayed in the drop down menu
User writes the following:
"The "Selected Index" is initialized to the middle of the list of options (all named "test"). If you play with changing the selected index you will see that the popup only ever shows a single row "test". The vertical positioning, however, appears to be calculated based on the selected index passed into the list.
The expected behavior is that the list shows all options; that it does not collapse duplicate entries."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open