Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
EditorGUILayout.ObjectField selection pop-up for some Components prevents mouse-drag multi-selection in Scene View
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-attached project (EditorGUILayoutBug.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Open the custom Editor window Bug > Open Window
4. Open the object picker for one of the Components under the label 'Objects that reproduce the issue'
5. Close the object picker
6. Attempt to multi-select the 3 objects in the Scene View by drag-selection
Expected result: the objects are selected
Actual result: the objects cannot be selected
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Opening the object picker for any of the Components under the label 'Objects that do not reproduce the issue/restore multi-select' fixes the multi-selection
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio