Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
EditorGUILayout.ObjectField selection pop-up for some Components prevents mouse-drag multi-selection in Scene View
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-attached project (EditorGUILayoutBug.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Open the custom Editor window Bug > Open Window
4. Open the object picker for one of the Components under the label 'Objects that reproduce the issue'
5. Close the object picker
6. Attempt to multi-select the 3 objects in the Scene View by drag-selection
Expected result: the objects are selected
Actual result: the objects cannot be selected
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Opening the object picker for any of the Components under the label 'Objects that do not reproduce the issue/restore multi-select' fixes the multi-selection
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"