Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"EditorGUILayout.MaskField" returns different values if the dropdown list was closed when selecting options
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "MaskField bug.zip"
2. In the Menu open Window > My Window
3. Press on "Nothing" and select "A", "B", "C" and don't close the dropdown list
4. Observe the "Mask value" at the bottom of the Editor
Expected result: "Mask value" is "FFFFFFFF"
Actual result: "Mask value" is "7"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a10, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (Errors after downgrade), 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0a2 (Can't select multiple options)
Note: Not reproducible if closing dropdown list when selecting options
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP