Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Won't Fix in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
EditorGUILayout.EnumMaskField does not support having 0 valued consts
1. Load up the attached project and open "testscene.unity"
2. Select "GameObject" in the Hierarchy
3. Note that in the inspector, Test Script > Test Values is set to "None" (an int value of 0).
4. Note in the console the line `Enum: [Looping], Int Value: `
Expected result: Value will be the same.
Reproduced on: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine