Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Won't Fix in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
EditorGUILayout.EnumMaskField does not support having 0 valued consts
1. Load up the attached project and open "testscene.unity"
2. Select "GameObject" in the Hierarchy
3. Note that in the inspector, Test Script > Test Values is set to "None" (an int value of 0).
4. Note in the console the line `Enum: [Looping], Int Value: `
Expected result: Value will be the same.
Reproduced on: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object