Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Won't Fix in 5.6, 2017.1
EditorGUILayout.EnumMaskField does not support having 0 valued consts
1. Load up the attached project and open "testscene.unity"
2. Select "GameObject" in the Hierarchy
3. Note that in the inspector, Test Script > Test Values is set to "None" (an int value of 0).
4. Note in the console the line `Enum: [Looping], Int Value: `
Expected result: Value will be the same.
Reproduced on: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build