Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
EditorGUILayout.EnumMaskField does not support having 0 valued consts
1. Load up the attached project and open "testscene.unity"
2. Select "GameObject" in the Hierarchy
3. Note that in the inspector, Test Script > Test Values is set to "None" (an int value of 0).
4. Note in the console the line `Enum: [Looping], Int Value: `
Expected result: Value will be the same.
Reproduced on: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.