Search Issue Tracker
EditorGUI.indent affects property height
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Open scene "D"
3. Click on "GameObject" in Hierarchy Window and check at Inspector Window
Actual result: The drawn height of the two ObjectFields is different. The one that is drawn after increasing the indent, is displayed smaller than the 80 pixels
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p3, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio