Search Issue Tracker
EditorGUI.indent affects property height
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Open scene "D"
3. Click on "GameObject" in Hierarchy Window and check at Inspector Window
Actual result: The drawn height of the two ObjectFields is different. The one that is drawn after increasing the indent, is displayed smaller than the 80 pixels
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p3, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes