Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
EditorBuildSettings are not updated when a scene is moved or its name is changed
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new scene and add it to build settings
3. Go to File -> Save Project
4. Create a new folder in the Assets
5. Put the scene asset into the new folder
6. Go to File -> Save Project
7. Go to File -> Exit
8. Open the project's EditorBuildSettings.asset with a text editor
9. Observe that the path to the scene wasn't updated after moving the scene to another folder
Expected: the path to scene is updated in the EditorBuildSettings.asset when the scene is renamed or moved to another folder
Reproduced in 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"