Search Issue Tracker
EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod
How to reproduce:
1. Download the submitted project (ProjectLoaded)
2. Open Terminal/CMD
3. Run the project with the following arguments: -batchmode -quit -projectPath -logFile and -executeMethod Editor.Builder.Build
4. After the project has quit, see the log file
Expected result: log file contains 'Running project load AutoRuns'
Actual result: log file does not contain 'Running project load AutoRuns'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Tested with macOS and Windows
Running the project without the -quit argument does not cause this issue
Solution for this should be to use -executeMethod and define another path to the code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets