Search Issue Tracker
EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod
How to reproduce:
1. Download the submitted project (ProjectLoaded)
2. Open Terminal/CMD
3. Run the project with the following arguments: -batchmode -quit -projectPath -logFile and -executeMethod Editor.Builder.Build
4. After the project has quit, see the log file
Expected result: log file contains 'Running project load AutoRuns'
Actual result: log file does not contain 'Running project load AutoRuns'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Tested with macOS and Windows
Running the project without the -quit argument does not cause this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)