Search Issue Tracker
EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod
How to reproduce:
1. Download the submitted project (ProjectLoaded)
2. Open Terminal/CMD
3. Run the project with the following arguments: -batchmode -quit -projectPath -logFile and -executeMethod Editor.Builder.Build
4. After the project has quit, see the log file
Expected result: log file contains 'Running project load AutoRuns'
Actual result: log file does not contain 'Running project load AutoRuns'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Tested with macOS and Windows
Running the project without the -quit argument does not cause this issue
Solution for this should be to use -executeMethod and define another path to the code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"