Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
EditorApplication.playmodeStateChanged is called when scrolling through the Profiler Window
1. Open the Scene scene and run it.
2. Open the Profiler Window, enable it and Pause the game. Notice that console has a log of playmodeStateChanged event firing.
3. Now scroll through frames in the Profiler Window. Notice how console is spammed with the same messages from the playmodeStateChanged handler in Script.cs.
This behavior doesn't let the user to differentiate between real "pause" event and fake ones making editor scripting harder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected