Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
EditorApplication.playmodeStateChanged is called when scrolling through the Profiler Window
1. Open the Scene scene and run it.
2. Open the Profiler Window, enable it and Pause the game. Notice that console has a log of playmodeStateChanged event firing.
3. Now scroll through frames in the Profiler Window. Notice how console is spammed with the same messages from the playmodeStateChanged handler in Script.cs.
This behavior doesn't let the user to differentiate between real "pause" event and fake ones making editor scripting harder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2