Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
EditorApplication.playmodeStateChanged is called when scrolling through the Profiler Window
1. Open the Scene scene and run it.
2. Open the Profiler Window, enable it and Pause the game. Notice that console has a log of playmodeStateChanged event firing.
3. Now scroll through frames in the Profiler Window. Notice how console is spammed with the same messages from the playmodeStateChanged handler in Script.cs.
This behavior doesn't let the user to differentiate between real "pause" event and fake ones making editor scripting harder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually