Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
EditorApplication.playmodeStateChanged is called when scrolling through the Profiler Window
1. Open the Scene scene and run it.
2. Open the Profiler Window, enable it and Pause the game. Notice that console has a log of playmodeStateChanged event firing.
3. Now scroll through frames in the Profiler Window. Notice how console is spammed with the same messages from the playmodeStateChanged handler in Script.cs.
This behavior doesn't let the user to differentiate between real "pause" event and fake ones making editor scripting harder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made