Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
EditorApplication.playmodeStateChanged is called when scrolling through the Profiler Window
1. Open the Scene scene and run it.
2. Open the Profiler Window, enable it and Pause the game. Notice that console has a log of playmodeStateChanged event firing.
3. Now scroll through frames in the Profiler Window. Notice how console is spammed with the same messages from the playmodeStateChanged handler in Script.cs.
This behavior doesn't let the user to differentiate between real "pause" event and fake ones making editor scripting harder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked