Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Editor] [Windows] When changing views, sometimes the incorrect mouse cursor is selected
When moving from the resize splitter to the game view, sometimes the resize cursor stays active. This happens very rarely.
Open a project and go over a splitter into the game view. You will need to do it a bunch to repro.
Rarely the cursor gets stuck on resize.
Cursor should use the game view to determine the cursor if the cursor is over the game view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"