Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Planned for 2018.4
Editor Windows Layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving maximized tabs
1. Paste Layout files attached into your folder C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Editor-5.x\Preferences\Layouts
2. Open attached project
3. Load Layout_Docked_X, maximize the window and save it. Load the Layout again and notice the maximized status is not loaded.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Actual results: saved layout gets loaded differently
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3