Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Planned for 2018.4
Editor Windows Layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked or maximized tabs
1. Paste Layout files attached into your folder C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Editor-5.x\Preferences\Layouts
2. Open attached project
3. Load the Layout Layout_Test_undocked, save while being slightly outside the screen and load, notice how those undocked windows aren't saved correctly.
4. Load Layout_Docked_X, maximize the window and save it. Load the Layout again and notice the maximized status is not loaded.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Actual results: saved layout gets loaded differently
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details