Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Editor Windows Layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving maximized tabs
1. Paste Layout files attached into your folder C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Editor-5.x\Preferences\Layouts
2. Open attached project
3. Load Layout_Docked_X, maximize the window and save it. Load the Layout again and notice the maximized status is not loaded.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Actual results: saved layout gets loaded differently
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete