Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.18f1, 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a9
Editor version is added to a bundle when using RecompressAssetBundleAsync after it's been stripped with AssetBundleStripUnityVersion
1. Open the user's attached project "AbTest"
2. In the menu bar click Test/TestAb
3. Open Assets/AB/456 in a Hex Editor
Expected result: the second line contains "0.0.0"
Actual result: the second line contains the Editor version
Reproducible with: 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.15f1, 2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a23
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
1. Tested with the Hex Editor extension for VS Code
2. Bundles can be rebuilt with the Assets/AssetBundles/Build AssetBundles option in the menu bar
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance