Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
[Windows] Editor uses one CPU Logical Processor at 100% while the game is in Pause Mode
1. Create a new project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Pause the game
4. Inspect loads on all of CPU's Logical Processors using monitoring software (Task Manager)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.0a5
1. In 2020.1.0a24 the Entire GPU is loaded extremely heavily (> 70% and more than half cores loaded at > 90%)
2. Sometimes the load on one Logical Processor does not stay at 100% but rather spikes to 100% between some Logical Processors (Or one Thread spiking to 100%)
3. This was tested on Windows. The issue does not seem to reproduce on Mac
4. Sometimes the issue stops reproducing and PC needs a restart to make the issue reproduce again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'