Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above
Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Download and import any FBX.
3. Select fbx model in the project view.
4. In the inspector, go to Model Tab.
5. Change the Scale factor in the inspector to any number having 20 digits or above.
Unity should be able to handle different values.
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0a8
Working Fine with:
2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2017.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)