Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above
Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Download and import any FBX.
3. Select fbx model in the project view.
4. In the inspector, go to Model Tab.
5. Change the Scale factor in the inspector to any number having 20 digits or above.
Unity should be able to handle different values.
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0a8
Working Fine with:
2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2017.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used