Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above
Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Download and import any FBX.
3. Select fbx model in the project view.
4. In the inspector, go to Model Tab.
5. Change the Scale factor in the inspector to any number having 20 digits or above.
Unity should be able to handle different values.
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0a8
Working Fine with:
2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2017.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine