Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above
Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Download and import any FBX.
3. Select fbx model in the project view.
4. In the inspector, go to Model Tab.
5. Change the Scale factor in the inspector to any number having 20 digits or above.
Unity should be able to handle different values.
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0a8
Working Fine with:
2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2017.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved