Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above
Unity crashes when the FBX model scale factor set to value having 20 digits or above.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Download and import any FBX.
3. Select fbx model in the project view.
4. In the inspector, go to Model Tab.
5. Change the Scale factor in the inspector to any number having 20 digits or above.
Unity should be able to handle different values.
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0a8
Working Fine with:
2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2017.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space