Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Editor] Unable to change editor "Layout" after importing any asset or any package into the project
Layouts cannot be changed if any asset or any package is imported in the project, with the error on console "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" on selecting "Layout"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > ProBuilder (Or any package) > Install
2. Import any asset from Asset Store
2. Import any .unitypackage file
3. Select "Layout" dropdown from the upper right corner of the editor.
"Layout" dropdown doesn't open, with error "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found"
"Layout" dropdown opens up.
Both Windows and Mac
Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak