Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Editor] Unable to change editor "Layout" after importing any asset or any package into the project
Layouts cannot be changed if any asset or any package is imported in the project, with the error on console "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" on selecting "Layout"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > ProBuilder (Or any package) > Install
2. Import any asset from Asset Store
2. Import any .unitypackage file
3. Select "Layout" dropdown from the upper right corner of the editor.
"Layout" dropdown doesn't open, with error "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found"
"Layout" dropdown opens up.
Both Windows and Mac
Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine