Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/141
Try to do Touchscreen.current.touches.pressure.ReadObject() in Editor, run it on touch screen monitor, the returned pressure will be not initialized value, it should be either 1.0 (if pressure is not supported) or should vary beween [0..max value]
Rene-Damm commented on Jun 15
There shouldn't be any uninitialized memory (state memory is MemCleared immediately after allocation) so I'm wondering whether we're actually receiving some garbage data here.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities