Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/141
Try to do Touchscreen.current.touches.pressure.ReadObject() in Editor, run it on touch screen monitor, the returned pressure will be not initialized value, it should be either 1.0 (if pressure is not supported) or should vary beween [0..max value]
Rene-Damm commented on Jun 15
There shouldn't be any uninitialized memory (state memory is MemCleared immediately after allocation) so I'm wondering whether we're actually receiving some garbage data here.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [Windows] Problem with importing DLLs using DllImport attribute from different threads
- Profilers shows that GameObject still uses Memory when the GameObject is unloaded
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest