Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/141
Try to do Touchscreen.current.touches.pressure.ReadObject() in Editor, run it on touch screen monitor, the returned pressure will be not initialized value, it should be either 1.0 (if pressure is not supported) or should vary beween [0..max value]
Rene-Damm commented on Jun 15
There shouldn't be any uninitialized memory (state memory is MemCleared immediately after allocation) so I'm wondering whether we're actually receiving some garbage data here.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled