Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/141
Try to do Touchscreen.current.touches.pressure.ReadObject() in Editor, run it on touch screen monitor, the returned pressure will be not initialized value, it should be either 1.0 (if pressure is not supported) or should vary beween [0..max value]
Rene-Damm commented on Jun 15
There shouldn't be any uninitialized memory (state memory is MemCleared immediately after allocation) so I'm wondering whether we're actually receiving some garbage data here.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`