Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/141
Try to do Touchscreen.current.touches.pressure.ReadObject() in Editor, run it on touch screen monitor, the returned pressure will be not initialized value, it should be either 1.0 (if pressure is not supported) or should vary beween [0..max value]
Rene-Damm commented on Jun 15
There shouldn't be any uninitialized memory (state memory is MemCleared immediately after allocation) so I'm wondering whether we're actually receiving some garbage data here.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused