Search Issue Tracker
[2019.4] Editor gets stuck in Prefab Mode when method added to prefabStageOpened callback throws NullReferenceException
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1249713.zip"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. In the menu bar click "BugTest" > "Test bug"
4. Double click any Prefab in the Project window
Expected result: the Scene View does not switch to Prefab Mode and the Prefab is not opened
Actual result: Prefab is not opened, however, the Scene View switches to Prefab Mode, the Hierarchy window displays empty Prefab header bar and "Not a prefab scene" error appears in the Console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a5, 2020.2.0a15
- 2020.1.0a5 and above throws System.NullReferenceException error to the Console as the Test.cs script tries to modify undefined Object - this is expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"