Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached or create a new project
2. Import 'Free SpeedTrees' package from Asset Store.
3. Filter Project view by model, by clicking the corresponding button in 'Search by type' dropdown list.
.spm tree models are missing in the searched result.
Available .spm tree models should be displayed in the searched result.
Windows and Mac
2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Prefab Editor was introduced in 2018.3.0a6
Working fine with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()