Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached or create a new project
2. Import 'Free SpeedTrees' package from Asset Store.
3. Filter Project view by model, by clicking the corresponding button in 'Search by type' dropdown list.
.spm tree models are missing in the searched result.
Available .spm tree models should be displayed in the searched result.
Windows and Mac
2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Prefab Editor was introduced in 2018.3.0a6
Working fine with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website