Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached or create a new project
2. Import 'Free SpeedTrees' package from Asset Store.
3. Filter Project view by model, by clicking the corresponding button in 'Search by type' dropdown list.
.spm tree models are missing in the searched result.
Available .spm tree models should be displayed in the searched result.
Windows and Mac
2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Prefab Editor was introduced in 2018.3.0a6
Working fine with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default