Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached or create a new project
2. Import 'Free SpeedTrees' package from Asset Store.
3. Filter Project view by model, by clicking the corresponding button in 'Search by type' dropdown list.
.spm tree models are missing in the searched result.
Available .spm tree models should be displayed in the searched result.
Windows and Mac
2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Prefab Editor was introduced in 2018.3.0a6
Working fine with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process