Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option
[Editor] .spm tree models are not being filtered by 'Search by Model' option.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached or create a new project
2. Import 'Free SpeedTrees' package from Asset Store.
3. Filter Project view by model, by clicking the corresponding button in 'Search by type' dropdown list.
.spm tree models are missing in the searched result.
Available .spm tree models should be displayed in the searched result.
Windows and Mac
2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Prefab Editor was introduced in 2018.3.0a6
Working fine with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails