Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Editor silent crash when attempting to load a new Scene after allocating data
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project ("Link in the description")
2. Open Scene ("Launcher")
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press: Top-most right button, left-most bottom button, bottom right button.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2018.3.0a9
Note: If you remove new Scene loading from the Generation script, the crash no longer happens.
Note: 2019.1.0a1-2019.1.0a9 throws "UnityException: get_streamingAssetsPath can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene."
Managed to strip the project from 2Gb to 80mb, deleting more impacts the reproduction
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used