Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
1. Open Any/New Project
2. Create and Animator by going to Assets>Create>Animator Controller
3. Open the created Animator Controller
4. Create a transition from Any State to any other state/Entry/Exit (this is not important as long there is an arrow from Any State to anything)
5. Select the transition line from Any State to another node
6. Drag the divider in between the side panel and the graph view. (see the attached video)
Expected result: the side panel can be resized and is released on mouse up.
Actual result: the splitter is still being moved after mouse up and remains that way regardless of user action. The following notification is printed to the console:
Should not grab hot control with an active capture
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a14, 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.2.4f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0a13
Note: in 2022.2.0a2, this behavior appears after selecting Any State and dragging the splitter or after a drag-selection in the Graph View. There is also nothing printed to the Console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released