Search Issue Tracker
Editor shows that license server is still in the maintenance mode after server is live again
1. Activate editor with a valid serial
2. Put license server in the maintenance mode
3. Navigate to Manage license window
4. Attempt to reactivate editor
5. Observe error that license server is in the maintenance mode
6. Remove maintenance mode - license server is up and running
7. Navigate to Manage license window again
8. Observe error that system is unavailable due to the maintenance.
When editor is restarted, user can reactivate editor successfully, maintenance mode is no longer shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker