Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Editor]Scrollbar on Inspector does not disappear after deselecting a gameObject
Scrollbar on Inspector does not disappear after deselecting a gameObject.
Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Create a cube gameObject.
3) Dock game view below Inspector.
4) Select the Cube in hierarchy and notice the scrollbar in Inspector
5) Unselect the cube.
Actual result: Scrollbar in Inspector does not disappear.
Expected result: Scrollbar in Inspector should disappear.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible on: 2019.2.0a7
Environment: Both Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start