Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Editor]Scrollbar on Inspector does not disappear after deselecting a gameObject
Scrollbar on Inspector does not disappear after deselecting a gameObject.
Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Create a cube gameObject.
3) Dock game view below Inspector.
4) Select the Cube in hierarchy and notice the scrollbar in Inspector
5) Unselect the cube.
Actual result: Scrollbar in Inspector does not disappear.
Expected result: Scrollbar in Inspector should disappear.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible on: 2019.2.0a7
Environment: Both Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing