Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Editor]Scrollbar on Inspector does not disappear after deselecting a gameObject
Scrollbar on Inspector does not disappear after deselecting a gameObject.
Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Create a cube gameObject.
3) Dock game view below Inspector.
4) Select the Cube in hierarchy and notice the scrollbar in Inspector
5) Unselect the cube.
Actual result: Scrollbar in Inspector does not disappear.
Expected result: Scrollbar in Inspector should disappear.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible on: 2019.2.0a7
Environment: Both Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR