Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Editor returns an Internal compilation error when using 2 or more custom operators in one statement
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Observe console
Expected result: compilation succeeds normally
Actual result: "Internal compiler error: Index was outside the bounds of the array."
Reproduced on 5.5.0b9, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
Not reproduced on 5.4.5f1
Regression introduced in 5.5
-The compilation error does not actually appear inside a code editor(Visual Studio)
-1 operator does not cause the error
Verified FIXED 5.6.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website