Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Editor returns an Internal compilation error when using 2 or more custom operators in one statement
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Observe console
Expected result: compilation succeeds normally
Actual result: "Internal compiler error: Index was outside the bounds of the array."
Reproduced on 5.5.0b9, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
Not reproduced on 5.4.5f1
Regression introduced in 5.5
-The compilation error does not actually appear inside a code editor(Visual Studio)
-1 operator does not cause the error
Verified FIXED 5.6.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked