Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Editor returns an Internal compilation error when using 2 or more custom operators in one statement
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Observe console
Expected result: compilation succeeds normally
Actual result: "Internal compiler error: Index was outside the bounds of the array."
Reproduced on 5.5.0b9, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
Not reproduced on 5.4.5f1
Regression introduced in 5.5
-The compilation error does not actually appear inside a code editor(Visual Studio)
-1 operator does not cause the error
Verified FIXED 5.6.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags