Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Shader errors appear in console after building "PostProcessing" asset on Vulkan
1. Open project attached (VulkanCompilation.zip).
2. Build it for Vulkan.
Expected result: Build will be completed without any problem.
Actual result: Output in console:
Error: "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : compilation terminated at line 141 (on vulkan)"
Error: "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': 'z' : vector field selection out of range at line 141 (on vulkan)"
Warning: "Shader warning in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : all default precisions are highp; use precision statements to quiet warning, e.g.: at line 25 (on vulkan)"
Note: Instead of using attached project, you can also create new project and download PostProcessing from GitHub.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject