Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Shader errors appear in console after building "PostProcessing" asset on Vulkan
1. Open project attached (VulkanCompilation.zip).
2. Build it for Vulkan.
Expected result: Build will be completed without any problem.
Actual result: Output in console:
Error: "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : compilation terminated at line 141 (on vulkan)"
Error: "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': 'z' : vector field selection out of range at line 141 (on vulkan)"
Warning: "Shader warning in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : all default precisions are highp; use precision statements to quiet warning, e.g.: at line 25 (on vulkan)"
Note: Instead of using attached project, you can also create new project and download PostProcessing from GitHub.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags