Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Shader errors appear in console after building "PostProcessing" asset on Vulkan
1. Open project attached (VulkanCompilation.zip).
2. Build it for Vulkan.
Expected result: Build will be completed without any problem.
Actual result: Output in console:
Error: "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : compilation terminated at line 141 (on vulkan)"
Error: "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': 'z' : vector field selection out of range at line 141 (on vulkan)"
Warning: "Shader warning in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : all default precisions are highp; use precision statements to quiet warning, e.g.: at line 25 (on vulkan)"
Note: Instead of using attached project, you can also create new project and download PostProcessing from GitHub.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.