Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Shader errors appear in console after building "PostProcessing" asset on Vulkan
1. Open project attached (VulkanCompilation.zip).
2. Build it for Vulkan.
Expected result: Build will be completed without any problem.
Actual result: Output in console:
Error: "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : compilation terminated at line 141 (on vulkan)"
Error: "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': 'z' : vector field selection out of range at line 141 (on vulkan)"
Warning: "Shader warning in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : all default precisions are highp; use precision statements to quiet warning, e.g.: at line 25 (on vulkan)"
Note: Instead of using attached project, you can also create new project and download PostProcessing from GitHub.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode