Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Editor] Play Button clickable area is offset when "Grid Snapping" is on and the Editor window is reduced to minimal width
1. Open the user's attached project "FocusBug.zip"
2. In the Gizmo handle menu Set "Tool Handle Rotation" to Global
3. Toggle on "Grid Snapping"
4. Reduce the Editor window to minimal width
5. Click the Play button
Expected result: Play Button works as intended
Actual result: Play Button doesn't work as intended
Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b13
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.29f1
- In the 2020.2.0b1 version and higher, the Play Button works if clicked on the left side of the Play Button icon
- The issue reproduces only with the Play Button. There are no issues with the Pause Button and Next Frame Button
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled