Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor performance drop when holding down keys and moving mouse when in Playmode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Windows > Analysis > Profiler
4. Switch the profiler to Editor mode
5. Enter Play mode
6. Hold down Shift+A keys and move the mouse through the Hierarchy or Game View
7. Notice the spikes in profiler
Actual result: Holding the keys and moving mouse causes significant performance drop in the Editor.
Expected result: The performance doesn't get affected.
Reproducible with: 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2, 2019.3, 2020.1.0a19.
Not reproducible with: 5.2,
- Reproducible on both OSX and Windows
- The spikes seems to be connected to the window the mouse is on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine