Search Issue Tracker
Editor performance drop when holding down "F" key while in Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Profiler (Window > Analysis > Profiler)
3. Start profiling Editor
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Hold the "F" key while Game View is focused
Actual result: Performance spikes appears (The amount depends from size of the project).
Expected result: The performance doesn't get affected.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.20f1, 2018.4.17f1.
- The performance gets a lot worse with bigger projects.
- Seems like the spikes are biggest in Unity 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute