Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor performance degradation when working with big Tilemap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Project.zip" project
2. Open the "MainScene" scene
3. Try painting some tiles into the tilemap
Actual result: Unity starts lagging/freezing. (gif attached)
Expected result: Unity shouldn't be lagging.
Note: The Editor works fine when editing tilemap while in Play mode.
Reproducible with:2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b9, 2018.1.0a4.
fixed in 2018.3.0a6 - use prefab mode to edit tilemaps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error