Search Issue Tracker
Editor-only AssemblyDefinition files ignores the Api Compatibility Level in player settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "AssemblyTest.zip" project
2. Make sure the "Api Compatibility Level" is set to .Net 2.0
3. Open the generated Test.csproj via Text editing software (opening a script may be required for it to generate)
4. Search for "/System.dll"
Actual result: The referenced DLL is "Editor/Data/MonoBleedingEdge/lib/mono/4.7.1-api/System.dll".
Expected result: The referenced DLL is "Editor/Data/NetStandard/compat/2.0.0/shims/netfx/System.dll"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15.
- 2017.4 doesn't have the .NET 2.0 API compatibility option.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button