Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to web page error
On selecting "Open Download Page" button in build settings for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings > Universal Windows Platform
3. Press the 'Open Download Page' button.
On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error.
Selecting the 'Open Download Page' button downloads "Universal Windows Platform" support file.
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b12
1. UWP platform can be downloaded from the Download Assistant list during installation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None