Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to web page error
On selecting "Open Download Page" button in build settings for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings > Universal Windows Platform
3. Press the 'Open Download Page' button.
On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error.
Selecting the 'Open Download Page' button downloads "Universal Windows Platform" support file.
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b12
1. UWP platform can be downloaded from the Download Assistant list during installation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made