Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to web page error
On selecting "Open Download Page" button in build settings for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings > Universal Windows Platform
3. Press the 'Open Download Page' button.
On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error.
Selecting the 'Open Download Page' button downloads "Universal Windows Platform" support file.
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b12
1. UWP platform can be downloaded from the Download Assistant list during installation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1