Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to web page error
On selecting "Open Download Page" button in build settings for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings > Universal Windows Platform
3. Press the 'Open Download Page' button.
On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error.
Selecting the 'Open Download Page' button downloads "Universal Windows Platform" support file.
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b12
1. UWP platform can be downloaded from the Download Assistant list during installation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used