Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to web page error
On selecting "Open Download Page" button in build settings for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings > Universal Windows Platform
3. Press the 'Open Download Page' button.
On selecting "Open Download Page" button for Universal Windows Platform directs to the web page error.
Selecting the 'Open Download Page' button downloads "Universal Windows Platform" support file.
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b12
1. UWP platform can be downloaded from the Download Assistant list during installation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements