Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Editor offers previous project's build path as build destination
-e: see title, it used to start with the current project's main folder
--regression from 2017.1b3
--create new project "01"
--make a standalone build into "01/builds"
--create new project "02"
--try making new build
--NOTICE it offers you to build 02 into "01/builds"
Note: Sometimes it points to project/assets folder causing a failure in build and throwing this error (which is expected). Make sure to select a correct/valid build path
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x001b9] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:162
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00050] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:83
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor