Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor notification text's last word is cut off at certain window sizes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Select Tools > Notification Test
3. Slowly change the Scene window size
Expected results: Full text is displayed
Actual results: Notification's last word is cut off at certain window size
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0b10, 2017.4.15f1
Regression introduced in: 2018.2.0b11
Tested and reproduced on Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown