Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Editor] MissingReferenceException when deleting a selected Particle System while the Scene view is in focus
1. Create a new particle system and select it
2. Move in the scene view to make it active and press Delete to remove the Particle System
3. A console error appears
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform