Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Editor] MissingReferenceException when deleting a selected Particle System while the Scene view is in focus
1. Create a new particle system and select it
2. Move in the scene view to make it active and press Delete to remove the Particle System
3. A console error appears
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"