Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Editor] Mesh filtering in Project window (t:Mesh) doesn't show any Meshes.
Mesh filtering in Project window (t:Mesh) doesn't show any Meshes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac