Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] Maximized "Game View" doesn't get minimized after disabling the "Maximize on Play" and toggling "Pause" button.
When "Maximize on Play" was enabled while playing the scene, the "Game View" doesn't minimize back after disabling "Maximize on Play" and toggling the "Pause" button.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable "Maximize on Play" in-game view
3. Play the scene
5. Disable "Maximize on Play" and Unpause
1. The game view doesn't minimize
1. The game view should minimize on unpausing after "Maximize on Play" is disabled
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR