Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] Maximized "Game View" doesn't get minimized after disabling the "Maximize on Play" and toggling "Pause" button.
When "Maximize on Play" was enabled while playing the scene, the "Game View" doesn't minimize back after disabling "Maximize on Play" and toggling the "Pause" button.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable "Maximize on Play" in-game view
3. Play the scene
5. Disable "Maximize on Play" and Unpause
1. The game view doesn't minimize
1. The game view should minimize on unpausing after "Maximize on Play" is disabled
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset