Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] Maximized "Game View" doesn't get minimized after disabling the "Maximize on Play" and toggling "Pause" button.
When "Maximize on Play" was enabled while playing the scene, the "Game View" doesn't minimize back after disabling "Maximize on Play" and toggling the "Pause" button.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable "Maximize on Play" in-game view
3. Play the scene
5. Disable "Maximize on Play" and Unpause
1. The game view doesn't minimize
1. The game view should minimize on unpausing after "Maximize on Play" is disabled
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version