Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] Maximized "Game View" doesn't get minimized after disabling the "Maximize on Play" and toggling "Pause" button.
When "Maximize on Play" was enabled while playing the scene, the "Game View" doesn't minimize back after disabling "Maximize on Play" and toggling the "Pause" button.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable "Maximize on Play" in-game view
3. Play the scene
5. Disable "Maximize on Play" and Unpause
1. The game view doesn't minimize
1. The game view should minimize on unpausing after "Maximize on Play" is disabled
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode