Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] Maximized "Game View" doesn't get minimized after disabling the "Maximize on Play" and toggling "Pause" button.
When "Maximize on Play" was enabled while playing the scene, the "Game View" doesn't minimize back after disabling "Maximize on Play" and toggling the "Pause" button.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable "Maximize on Play" in-game view
3. Play the scene
5. Disable "Maximize on Play" and Unpause
1. The game view doesn't minimize
1. The game view should minimize on unpausing after "Maximize on Play" is disabled
Windows and Mac
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project