Search Issue Tracker
Editor log is missing detailed information about % break down for each asset bundle and each asset included
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Assets > Build Asset Bundles > iOS in the menu bar.
3. Wait until bundles are built.
4. Check the Editor.log.
5.3: As expected, includes detailed information about % break down for each asset bundle and each asset included
5.4: Includes a break down of the assets included, but is not split between which asset bundle includes which.
5.5+: Does have the headers, but contains no information
Logs attached in the edit.
Regression introduced in:
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b1, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error