Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Editor log is missing detailed information about % break down for each asset bundle and each asset included
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Assets > Build Asset Bundles > iOS in the menu bar.
3. Wait until bundles are built.
4. Check the Editor.log.
5.3: As expected, includes detailed information about % break down for each asset bundle and each asset included
5.4: Includes a break down of the assets included, but is not split between which asset bundle includes which.
5.5+: Does have the headers, but contains no information
Logs attached in the edit.
Regression introduced in:
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b1, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.