Search Issue Tracker
Editor log is missing detailed information about % break down for each asset bundle and each asset included
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Assets > Build Asset Bundles > iOS in the menu bar.
3. Wait until bundles are built.
4. Check the Editor.log.
5.3: As expected, includes detailed information about % break down for each asset bundle and each asset included
5.4: Includes a break down of the assets included, but is not split between which asset bundle includes which.
5.5+: Does have the headers, but contains no information
Logs attached in the edit.
Regression introduced in:
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b1, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves