Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Editor hangs on exit when importing Maya files and exiting the Editor
1. Create and open a new project
2. Drag "MayaSphere.mb" to the Assets folder
3. Right-click on "MayaSphere.mb" and press Reimport
4. Close the Editor
Expected result: Editor closes
Actual result: a loading window pops up "Hold on (busy for [TIME]...); Application.Shutdown.CleanupMono; Waiting for Unity's code to finish executing"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a17
- Have to have Maya (2022)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device