Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Editor hangs if File or Edit menu is opened while Home screen is open
When you invoke Unity 5.0 you see the new Home screen which enables you to open an existing project or create a new one. Instead of taking either of these actions, if you click on File or Edit on the menu bar then you will get an error and the editor will hang.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first