Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Editor goes blank when setting Camera's clear flags to "Depth only" or "Don't Clear"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Mech_Builder.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select "Camera" in the Hierarchy
4. Set "Clear flags" to "Depth Only"
Actual results: Editor stops working (goes blank)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.6f1,2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
1. The bug only reproduces if setting from"Skybox" to "Depth Only"
2. Could not reproduce with 2017,4, because the project uses improved Prefabs and one prefab "Mech_Humanoid_Lvl2_V2" is crucial to this bug.
3. Removing Camera "Target texture" also fixes this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete