Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor goes blank when setting Camera's clear flags to "Depth only" or "Don't Clear"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Mech_Builder.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select "Camera" in the Hierarchy
4. Set "Clear flags" to "Depth Only"
Actual results: Editor stops working (goes blank)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.6f1,2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
1. The bug only reproduces if setting from"Skybox" to "Depth Only"
2. Could not reproduce with 2017,4, because the project uses improved Prefabs and one prefab "Mech_Humanoid_Lvl2_V2" is crucial to this bug.
3. Removing Camera "Target texture" also fixes this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone