Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor goes blank when setting Camera's clear flags to "Depth only" or "Don't Clear"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Mech_Builder.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select "Camera" in the Hierarchy
4. Set "Clear flags" to "Depth Only"
Actual results: Editor stops working (goes blank)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.6f1,2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
1. The bug only reproduces if setting from"Skybox" to "Depth Only"
2. Could not reproduce with 2017,4, because the project uses improved Prefabs and one prefab "Mech_Humanoid_Lvl2_V2" is crucial to this bug.
3. Removing Camera "Target texture" also fixes this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader