Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor goes blank when setting Camera's clear flags to "Depth only" or "Don't Clear"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Mech_Builder.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select "Camera" in the Hierarchy
4. Set "Clear flags" to "Depth Only"
Actual results: Editor stops working (goes blank)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.6f1,2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
1. The bug only reproduces if setting from"Skybox" to "Depth Only"
2. Could not reproduce with 2017,4, because the project uses improved Prefabs and one prefab "Mech_Humanoid_Lvl2_V2" is crucial to this bug.
3. Removing Camera "Target texture" also fixes this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player