Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Editor goes blank when setting Camera's clear flags to "Depth only" or "Don't Clear"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Mech_Builder.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select "Camera" in the Hierarchy
4. Set "Clear flags" to "Depth Only"
Actual results: Editor stops working (goes blank)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.6f1,2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
1. The bug only reproduces if setting from"Skybox" to "Depth Only"
2. Could not reproduce with 2017,4, because the project uses improved Prefabs and one prefab "Mech_Humanoid_Lvl2_V2" is crucial to this bug.
3. Removing Camera "Target texture" also fixes this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area