Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Editor gets slower when scrolling trough Treeview provided from UnityEditor.IMGUI.Controls
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Go to "BugReport" --> "Open TestCode window" (Custom menu items)
3. Move the "TestCode" window around and notice that it is fast and responsive
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Treeview and then to the top again, do this 10 times.
5. Move the "TestCode" window around again
Expected result: "TestCode" window is still fast and responsive
Actual result: "TestCode" window is laggy and not responsive as it was before
Regression introduced in - 2017.3.0a3
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform