Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Editor gets slower when scrolling trough Treeview provided from UnityEditor.IMGUI.Controls
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Go to "BugReport" --> "Open TestCode window" (Custom menu items)
3. Move the "TestCode" window around and notice that it is fast and responsive
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Treeview and then to the top again, do this 10 times.
5. Move the "TestCode" window around again
Expected result: "TestCode" window is still fast and responsive
Actual result: "TestCode" window is laggy and not responsive as it was before
Regression introduced in - 2017.3.0a3
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.