Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor gets slower when scrolling trough Treeview provided from UnityEditor.IMGUI.Controls
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Go to "BugReport" --> "Open TestCode window" (Custom menu items)
3. Move the "TestCode" window around and notice that it is fast and responsive
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Treeview and then to the top again, do this 10 times.
5. Move the "TestCode" window around again
Expected result: "TestCode" window is still fast and responsive
Actual result: "TestCode" window is laggy and not responsive as it was before
Regression introduced in - 2017.3.0a3
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities