Search Issue Tracker
Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
1. Open user's attached project and scene "WebcamParallexMain"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Open script "FaceServer"
4. Edit the script and save the changes
5. Go back to the editor
Expected result: Scrips are recompiled
Actual result: Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
- Reproducible with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Rider
- With 2020.2.0a14 freeze is reproducible with "Recompile And Continue Playing" and "Stop Playing And Recompile" options selected
- With 2018.4.23f1 freeze is reproducible with "Recompile And Continue Playing"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected